Are you feeling extra chipper this morning? Did the sun greet you warmly on your cheek? Do you feel like you can do no wrong?
Well, maybe that's because you can't. If you're a Boston sports right now, you are riding high.
Celtics: 15-game winning streak.
Patriots: 6-game winning streak.
Bruins: 2-game winning streak (beggars can't be choosers with this group, ok?).
Total: Boston has a 23-game winning streak and MAY NEVER LOSE AGAIN. EVER. IN ANY SPORT.
Ok, that's just a little hyperbole, but damn it feels good to be gangsta, right?
So, yeah, we're again the Hub of the Universe when it comes to sports (aren't those Eagles fans cute down there in Philly?).
Time to keep stacking success in the days and weeks to come.
And away we go...
My column: It's the end of November and the Patriots are rolling again. Good luck, NFL.
Tom Brady with another epic performance vs. Jack Del Rio.
Patriots defense keeps making progress.
Podcast: Bedard on Patriots postgame show.
Chris Price breaks down the key sequence: fumble, 62-yard FG, bomb.
BSJ Game Report: All you need to know with insight and analysis.
PatsCap: How Eric Rowe's inactive status impacts Eagles trade.
Patriots are off.
11 a.m.: Bruins scheduled ice, Warrior Ice Arena (McDonald)
8:30 p.m.: Celtics at Dallas Mavericks (NBCSB)
8:30 p.m.: NFL — Falcons at Seahawks (ESPN)
Hey, why not?
Weekly schedule (subject to change, due to travel, of course):
Mondays: Sean McAdam - Red Sox/MLB.
Tuesdays: Christopher Price - Patriots/NFL.
Wednesdays: Brian Robb - Celtics/NBA.
Thursdays: Joe McDonald - Bruins/NHL.
Fridays: Greg Bedard, Noon - Patriots/NFL/BSJ.
A few reminders:
- Every Friday, Dr. Jessica Flynn will answer your injury questions about all four teams, or any other injury questions you have. You can submit those questions at any time via email (email@example.com), or you can Tweet them to her here.
- Mr. PatsCap himself, Miguel Benzan, will also be doing a weekly mailbag with all your funky cap-related inquiries. Hit him up via email or Twitter.
- A ton of our best work is available for free in our preview section if you're still on the fence about subscribing. Or if you have friends you want to join you as a member, send them that link to check us out.
- iOS app. Android app. (Both have 5-star reviews)
- You can subscribe here.
- You can give a gift subscription here.
- If you wish to upgrade your subscription to any of our other levels at any time, hit My Account at the top of the screen and then click Upgrade Subscription through a browser. In the app, click the settings thingy in the upper right-hand corner, click My Account, and then Upgrade Subscription.
- We're going to kick in our advertising plan very soon. We're looking for advertising partners who realize the unique value of BSJ, and like to support small, home-grown businesses. For more information, go here. For this model to work, we need advertisers to help offset our travel budget. It's crucial.
- Find a typo? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Need help? Drop us a line at email@example.com