Morning! Welcome to The Quest for 7, where volunteer writer, Steven Viner, scours the net for seven Patriots related articles from other sites offering different points of view on the six-time champs. Paid subscribers not only get to read all seven, but they also get to check out his always fiery "Steve's Soapbox" at the end.
1. Boston Sports Journal's own Greg Bedard nailed the two winners of Sunday's games when he gave his Conference Championship picks, and potential selloffs for the Patriots. Then, with some teams starting over at the head coaching position, Bedard finds some interesting players who might not fit into their system and could become available to the Patriots via trade.
2. In 2011, Logan Mankins played the entire regular season with a torn ACL. Now, this player looks to claim the throne as the toughest son-of-a-gun in Patriots history. 98.5 The Sports Hub staff tells us how someone on the offense played with a torn Achilles for the remainder of the season. With retirement likely, too bad the Patriots couldn't send this warrior out on top.
3. Jason La Canfora of CBSSports does his best to ruin Patriots fan's weekend by reporting Tom Brady is prepared to meet with other teams. Kind of like your wife or husband telling you they're shopping for a new partner, while you're still married. Mint.
4. Bernd Buchmasser of Pat Pulpit gives us fans the unfortunate news that this Ex-Patriots assistant coach will not be returning. With New England coaches jumping off faster than the Titan bandwagon fans, it would have been nice having one return to help provide more stability.
5. The answer to Boston.com's Arnie Stapleton's piece on