WHO: Celtics (30-26) vs. Warriors (28-28)
WHEN: 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: TD Garden
RADIO: 98.5 The Sports Hub
PROJECTED STARTING LINEUPS
G: Kemba Walker
G: Marcus Smart
SF: Jayson Tatum
PF: Grant Williams
C: Tristan Thompson
G: Steph Curry
G: Andrew Wiggins
SF: Kent Bazemore
PF: Draymond Green
C: Kevon Looney
LIVE COVERAGE, by John Karalis
- Again, the non-Curry minutes are costly for the Celtics as the Warriors come out to a 7-2 run
- Jabari Parker is actually making an impact offensively helping the Celtics come back and retake the lead
- Juan Toscano-Anderson took a wicked fall behind the scorer's table. He walked off on his own, but this is a big loss off the bench for the Warriors.
- Steph Curry turned his left ankle but stayed in the game and now has hit two more big 3-pointers to give the Warriors a 6 point lead.
- The Celtics got a couple of stops and Tatum cashed in on a 3, he's up to 40 points to challenge Curry's 44
- A Marcus Smart 3 caps an 8-0 run for the Celtics
- Kemba Walker drilled a stepback 3 to put Boston up 5.
- The Celtics have a little more energy in this quarter, and they've come out to an 8-2 run to tie the game
- Kemba Walker has made three 3-pointers in this run. The third pushes it to 11-2 and a 3-point lead
- The C's have pushed the run to 18-5 to start the quarter and 28-5 since the run to end the quarter.
- Back-to-back 3-pointers by Steph Curry puts Golden State back on top after a 9-0 run
- Non-Tatum minutes have been an adventure for the Celtics. Marcus Smart has been pulling the trigger on shots and misfiring a lot.
- Curry, meanwhile, is hitting shots all over the place and the Warriors have erased most of the the third quarter advantage Boston has held
- Tatum and Curry are in a flat-out duel and the game is tied heading into the fourth