Your daily rundown of what’s going on with the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and Revolution, and what’s about to happen…
- With Jaylen Brown out, Jayson Tatum came to the rescue for the Celtics on Sunday night, keying a late-game comeback victory over the Wizards with a superstar performance at the Garden.
- After an extended slump, the C's seem to be back on the upswing ahead of the All-Star Break — with Boston also gutting out a win over the Pacers on Friday.
- It's been a big couple of days for Tatum, who was also named as an East All-Star starter.
- After getting demolished by the Rangers on Friday night, the Bruins bounced back with a complete win over the Blueshirts on Sunday afternoon.
- Charlie McAvoy led the way for Boston with a monster showing from the blue line.
- With both Deshaun Watson AND Russell Wilson potentially on the move this offseason, Greg breaks down why both star QBs hitting the trade market is bad news for New England.
- The Red Sox opened Grapefruit League play on Sunday, with Bobby Dalbec, Michael Chavis and Jeter Downs all clobbering home runs against the Twins.
- Red Sox pitching coach Dave Bush has his work cut out for him this season, to say the least.
- Which NHL teams could be selling off assets ahead of the trade deadline?
Time to hit the links…
Karalis: Jayson Tatum’s decisive destruction of Washington shows how a superstar is supposed to play
BSJ Game Report: Celtics 111, Wizards 110 – Tatum’s heroics give C’s necessary difficult win
NBA Notebook: Russell Westbrook attacking again, Jayson Tatum is an All-Star starter
Karalis: Boston Celtics find a way to stay together when the noise threatened to rip them apart
BSJ Game Report: Celtics 118, Pacers 112 – ‘It’s just good to get a win’
MLB Notebook: Dave Bush had his challenges getting staff ready; a look at projections
Red Sox Notebook: Fans return to games; Eovaldi’s tempo off in spring opener; Sox hit three homers
Red Sox Notebook: Eliminating a candidate to close; exhibition games set to begin
Red Sox Notebook: Determining optimum number of games for Vazquez; emphasis on fundamentals continues
Red Sox Notebook: Fenway set to welcome back some fans on Opening Day
A monster game from Charlie McAvoy helped Bruins right the ship during a ‘must-win’ game
BSJ Game Report: Bruins 4, Rangers 1 – B’s bounce back with complete effort against New York
NHL Notebook: Which teams are already emerging as sellers; B’s claim Tinordi amid lineup shuffle
Ryan: Slumping Bruins have far more issues than just an inexperienced D corps
BSJ Game Report: Rangers 6, Bruins 2 – Another defensive nightmare leads to back-to-back blowouts
1 p.m.: MLB — Red Sox vs. Braves NESN
7 p.m.: NHL — Hurricanes at Panthers NBCSN
8 p.m.: NBA — Jazz at Pelicans NBATV
10:30 p.m.: NBA — Hornets at Trail Blazers NBATV
NOTE on National college basketball schedule. There are so many channels (what the heck is FloHoops?) and Covid cancelations, we simply can’t list every game that’s on. Haven’t really found a good list, but the NCAA daily schedule is here.
[table id=224 /]
We've all been there, right?
Need account help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at email@example.com.