Your daily rundown of what's going on with the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and Revolution, and what's about to happen...
- B-Robb killed it with exhaustive draft coverage all night, and I really have no idea what's going on with these picks and what they might mean. If anybody does, it's B-Robb.
- I like how Danny Ainge said Aaron Nesmith could probably step into the gym right now and probably outshoot anyone on the Celtics. A penny for Marcus Smart's thoughts.
- I'm all for the Celtics drafting a couple of shooters. They're like QBs and RBs. I'd take one every year. You never know who might hit.
- Will have a Patriots column up in a little bit. We get to see old friend Jack Easterby again. Bill Belichick threw a little shade this week when he said Easterby wasn't a personnel guy. That might be a shot at Bill O'Brien more than anyone.
- BTW, I still think O'Brien can coach and should get another shot in a place where there's a little more alignment. But if part of O'Brien's issues were people-related, why wasn't Easterby more of a help in that area? Maybe that was part of Easterby's plan. Did he know O'Brien would implode and let it happen?
- Sox going in a different direction for a bench coach.
Time to hit the links...
Where does Gordon Hayward’s future with Celtics stand after draft night?
Robb: Celtics hope to solve a pressing need with Aaron Nesmith and Peyton Pritchard picks
Brad Stevens on the Celtics’ drafting Aaron Nesmith, Peyton Pritchard
Celtics draft Yam Madar at No. 47
Celtics draft Payton Pritchard at No. 26, trade No. 30 pick for future picks
Celtics draft Aaron Nesmith at No. 14
Live Coverage: NBA Draft 2020 — Celtics take Nesmith at No. 14, Pritchard at No. 26
Five things to watch for during the Celtics’ draft night
2 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Conor Ryan on Bruins/NHL
1 p.m.: GLF — PGA: RSM Classic Golf
4 p.m: GLF — Pelican Women's Championship (tape) Golf
7:30 p.m.: CFB — Tulane at Tulsa ESPN
8:20 p.m.: NFL — Arizona at Seattle Fox/NFL Network
[table id=224 /]
Need account help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.