Your daily rundown of what's going on with the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and Revolution, and what's about to happen...
Time to hit the links...
- Buffalo's so cute. They're like the Charlie Brown of the AFC East. Every year they think the Patriots are ripe for the taking, the Bills are on the upswing, here comes the kill shot ... and the Bills end up shooting themselves in the face.
- Installment 48 is coming this weekend.
- Sean McDermott is saying all the right things this week — he's trying to have his team focused on just the process — but the coach is the one who has to worry. The normally cool McDermott completely loses his mind when he goes up against Bill Belichick, and then his team follow suit.
- B-Robb chips in on Pats and looks at the playoff prospects for 2-4 teams.
- Here's one thing I know: the coaches are going to lead the team out of this. They have some serious adjustments to make on offense and defense.
- Is Alex Cora coming back? Sean looks at the case for and against.
- The AHL isn't coming back until Feb. 5?
- Oh, and the Revs clinched a playoff spot despite losing.
3 takeaways as AHL pushes tentative start for 2021 season to Feb. 5
BSJ Live Q&A: Conor Ryan on Bruins/NHL – Thursday at 2 p.m.
Ranking the greatest Bruins jerseys of all time — from ‘Pooh Bear’ to Winter Classic throwbacks
Noon: GLF — PGA: Bermuda Championship Golf
2 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Conor Ryan on Bruins/NHL
7:30 p.m.: CFB — South Alabama at Georgia So. ESPN
8:20 p.m.: NFL — Atlanta at Carolina Fox/NFLN
10 p.m.: CFB — Colorado St. at Fresno St. CBSSN
[table id=224 /]
— Greg A. Bedard (@GregABedard) October 29, 2020
Need account help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.