Your daily rundown of what's going on with the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and Revolution, and what's about to happen ...
- Very shortly here, the Patriots' football organization will gather at Gillette, and go through the rapid testing and then we'll see if they're off to KC on two different planes (one is for people in close contact with Cam Newton).
- Dr. Flynn laid out how this was possible ... she's very smart.
- Patriots have been put into an impossible spot with not very good options outside of winning, in the words of the immortal Lou Brown, the whole effing thing.
- I think the whole thing is stupid. You're putting the whole season of two marquee franchises on the line. Just start building in Weeks 18 and 19. You're going to need them. I don't want to hear the whining from the teams with a bye who could be off for almost a month. Figure it out.
- Here are 54 thoughts on those Patriots through three weeks.
- I would trade every Celtic on this trade list by B-Robb.
- Tuukka and Ekman-Larsson in play? Hot stove puck style!
- Chaim Bloom has a lot of work to do.
- But he won't necessarily build the Sox in the Ray's image.
- Tom Brady was half-great on Sunday after throwing another Jameis. What is it about that place?
- No, I'm not impressed by the Bills or Josh Allen beating the Dolphins, Jets, Rams (on a game the refs gifted Buffalo) and the Raiders.
- You know what other Bills QB was on the MVP shortlist after starting 5-1 and actually beating New England? Ryan Fitzpatrick.
- The entire season and postseason is the proving ground. Nobody proves anything in September and October.
- The Cowboys are terrible.
- Bill O'Brien has a situation in Houston, but they've lost four games to four pretty good teams.
- Similar to the Patriots possibly starting 2-2 and Buffalo is 4-0. The Bills aren't two games better than New England, they just had an easier schedule to start.
- The Rams are 3-1 because they've beaten 3/4ths of the NFC East. Wow, that's impressive. And they have Washington next!
Time to hit the links...
Bedard: Patriots have been dealt a terrible hand vs. Chiefs, but there are few good options
NFL Notebook: 54 thoughts on the Patriots heading into a weird Week 4
Patriots-Chiefs on track for 7:05 p.m. ET Monday … right now
Dr. Flynn: How could the Patriots-Chiefs game be played Monday or Tuesday? There is a way
Cam Newton tests positive for Covid-19, Sunday’s game vs. Chiefs postponed after positives on both teams
BetUS.com Podcast & Video: Bedard Patriots Podcast – Patriots’ ‘Lollipop Guild’ key vs. Chiefs; X-factors
Completed Q&A: Bedard on Patriots/NFL 09.03.20
NHL Notebook: Possible major suitors in a Tuukka Rask trade? Bruins, Canucks reportedly still in play for Ekman-Larsson
BetUS.com Podcast: Poke The Bear, Ep. 10 — Bruins Trade Rumors Are Flying
How the Bruins could capitalize on an Oliver Ekman-Larsson trade as rumors continue to gain steam
4:07 p.m.: MLB — Houston at Oakland TBS
7:05 p.m.: NFL — Patriots at Kansas City CBS
8:07 p.m.: MLB — NY Yankees at Tampa Bay TBS
8:50 p.m.: NFL — Atlanta at Green Bay ESPN
[table id=224 /]
Old man in South Florida can't make up his mind.
Tom Brady moved to Tampa Bay and became addicted to throwing pick-6s pic.twitter.com/lqRi5GeVmr
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) October 4, 2020
Need account help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at email@example.com.