A few random thoughts while I wonder what the next team to pop up on the TB12 radar will be ... the Dolphins?
- Phenomenal, playoff-type hockey game last night between the Bruins and Tampa, and the B's came out on top to push their division lead to 9 points.
- Don't look now, but the revamped line of David Krejci is causing problems.
- Please give us a 7-game series of that in the postseason. Tough, physical, tight ... tremendous.
- Meanwhile, the Hospital Celtics completely collapsed in the fourth quarter and lost to the Nets.
- The Celtics basically had no one to play by the end, but Marcus Smart had a big hand in allowing 51 points in the fourth quarter.
- Chris Sale appears to be cooked ... if that's true, the Red Sox are toast.
- Am I baseball nerd if I'm kind of excited about the backup catcher battle? Don't answer that.
- The Tom Brady chatter about the 49ers was interesting ... San Fran would have be setting the biggest smokescreen ever for it to happen. Bill Belichick would be ecstatic if it happened.
Time to hit the links...
Marcus Smart plays surprising role in ugly collapse against Nets
BSJ Game Report: Nets 129, Celtics 120 (OT)- C’s collapse in fourth quarter in worst loss of season
Jayson Tatum named Eastern Conference Player of the Month for February
Live Q&A: B-Robb on Celtics/NBA at 5 p.m. Wednesday
David Krejci’s new-look line is continuing to find its footing — and causing major mismatch problems for opponents
BSJ Game Report: Bruins 2, Lightning 1 – B’s shut down Tampa, extend division lead to 9 points
1:05 p.m.: MLB — Red Sox at Detroit (WEEI with McAdam)
5 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — B-Robb on Celtics/NBA
6:30 p.m.: MCBK — Xavier at Providence (FS1)
7 p.m.: NBA — Indiana at Milwaukee (ESPN)
7 p.m.: NBA — Celtics at Cleveland (NBCSB)
7 p.m.: NHL — Philadelphia at Washington (NBCSN)
9 p.m.: MCBK — Dayton at Rhode Island (CBSSN)
9:30 p.m: NBA — New Orleans at Dallas (ESPN)
9:30 p.m.: NHL — Anaheim at Colorado (NBCSN)
[table id=224 /]
Apparently the former Bruin was OK, thank goodness...
Here’s the incident between Artturi Lehkonen and Johnny Boychuk. Boychuk rushed off the ice in a panic. pic.twitter.com/35Ab12TB1V
— Eric Engels (@EricEngels) March 4, 2020
Need account help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at email@example.com.