A few random thoughts while I wonder if David Pastrnak has any clue how good he is right now...
- The Bruins welcomed Claude and the Habs to the Garden and had their way with them, largely, thanks to Pasta's hat trick.
- Conor takes a look at Pasta's underrated all-around night.
- Are things really all that different with the Red Sox without Alex Cora there?
- Count me as a big fan of the Red Sox signing Kevin Pillar if only it would clear the way for the team to deal Jackie Bradley Jr. at some point. Pillar is close to JBJ defensively.
- Why didn't Nick Caserio check out free agency for himself?
- Also hearing the Patriots are not in a hurry to hire an offensive line coach. Dante Scarnecchia will likely consult in free agency and the draft, so there's no hurry. Of course, things can change quickly.
- David Backes is really drawing interest? Hmmm.
Time to hit the links...
McAdam: The more things change….the more some might stay the same
Red Sox Notebook: Sox nearing agreement with FA outfielder Kevin Pillar
McAdam: Jeter Downs on The Trade, a family reunion and the ‘other’ Jeter
Another scoring milestone wasn’t the only reason Wednesday was a banner night for David Pastrnak
BSJ Game Report: Bruins 4, Canadiens 1 – Pastrnak lifts B’s past Habs
BSJ Live Q&A: Conor Ryan on Bruins/NHL – Thursday at 5 p.m.
NHL trade deadline notebook: Backes reportedly drawing interest from teams, Hall staying put in Arizona
Podcast: Conor Ryan talks trade deadline & more NHL news on The Chase Thomas Podcast
5 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Conor Ryan on Bruins/NHL
5 p.m.: MCBK — Bryant at Sacred Heart (CBSSN)
6 p.m.: PGA — Genesis Invitational (Golf)
7 p.m.: NHL — Philadelphia at Florida (NBCSN)
8 p.m.: NBA — LA Clippers at Celtics (TNT)
9:30 p.m.: NHL — Washington at Colorado (NBCSN)
[table id=224 /]
Good lord, Brad Marchand.
What a set-up for David Pastrnak's 39th goal of the season. pic.twitter.com/FtMj2Qv48N
— Conor Ryan (@ConorRyan_93) February 13, 2020
Need account help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at email@example.com.