A few random thoughts while I wonder what Alex Cora is doing right now...
- The Red Sox finally named Ron Roenicke as the interim manager. That will lead credence to the thinking that if Cora gets is only suspended for one season, he'll be back on the Red Sox' bench next season.
- Should be interesting to see Roenicke mesh with the young players and the young front office. Just follow the script from Carmine, Ron.
- Celtics fell in Houston and B-Robb said their biggest weakness was exposed.
- We kicked off the Patriots offseason with our annual needs list. Bookmark it. It will be updated a lot as we go forward.
- Congrats on Northeastern sweeping the Beanpot. Somewhere Conor is replaying the 2OT penalties.
- The Bruins grace us with their presence (can you tell I hate the NHL schedule) by hosting Claude and Montreal tonight.
Time to hit the links...
Patriots 2020 Offseason Primer: Breaking down the roster and where the needs are
The Quest for 7: Patriots’ road ahead, Potential gems, Brady one-ups Manning, Links 2.12.20
Podcast: Bedard discusses the Tom Brady and Patriots dynamics with Chad Dukes 02.11.20
Podcast: Bedard talks Tom Brady’s future as a free agent with Orlando Alzugaray 02.10.20
McAdam: Red Sox found what they wanted for a manager in-house
McAdam: Returning to the dugout, Ron Roenicke knows that the job of managing has changed
Red Sox Notebook: Jackie Bradley Jr. deals with life after ‘Markus’
Why Gordon Hayward’s long-term future in Boston looks promising after trade deadline
BSJ Game Report: Rockets 116, Celtics 105 – Harden, Westbrook end Celtics’ streak
Live Q&A: B-Robb on Celtics/NBA at 5 p.m. Wednesday
5 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — B-Robb on Celtics/NBA
7 p.m.: MCBK — Boston College at Miami (NESN)
7:30 p.m.: NHL — Montreal at Bruins (NBCSN)
8:30 p.m.: MCBK — Providence at St. John’s (CBSSN)
7:30 p.m.: NBA — Milwaukee at Indiana (ESPN)
10 p.m.: NBA — LA Lakers at Denver (ESPN)
10 p.m.: NHL — Calgary at Los Angeles (NBCSN)
[table id=224 /]
Kendrick Perkins is about to be elected mayor of Boston after chirping Kyrie pic.twitter.com/9hlR1SHztz
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) February 12, 2020
Need account help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.