Morning! Welcome to The Quest for 7, where volunteer writer, Steven Viner, scours the net for seven Patriots related articles from other sites offering different points of view on the six-time champs. Paid subscribers not only get to read all seven, but they also get to check out his always fiery "Steve's Soapbox" at the end.
1. Many are predicting Tom Brady could go Hollywood with L.A. seeming like a natural fit. Boston Sports Journal's own Greg Bedard digs deep into the Chargers' cap space, soon-to-be free agents, and offensive scheme to see if TB12 is really the best option.
2. Just save yourself the time and scroll all the way to the top-10 of this bad boy, (Especially to avoid the 1986 Patriots/Bears debacle.) Will Brinson of CBSSports ranks every Super Bowl ever and as you can imagine, there's a lot of Patriots' sweet, loving, magical, goodness to feast on. But! Did they make #1?
3. Our beloved Drew Bledsoe may know his wine, but he's clearly not a quarterback evaluator connoisseur. Tzvi Machlin of The Spun gets old #11 to admit what he initially thought of Tom Brady. Hey, you know he's not the only one. With that shirtless combine pic, I would have picked Brady last for my 4th-grade kickball team.
4. As if the Great Bill Belichick orchestrated this himself, a pretty big event happened 20 years ago, and it's quite Belichick-ish that it has quietly flown under the Foxboro sky's radar. Mike Reiss of ESPN would like to remind you of this little piece of news that barely made headlines two decades ago, but altered New England's history forever.
5. I've never been a big fan of the way Brady grovels over his boyhood idol Joe Montana, only to have the former Niners' QB act bitter toward Tom surpassing him as the GOAT, but this one crinkled my brow.