NOTE: Sorry for the late posting. The late Patriots game and terrible travel getting back just wiped me out. Back on it now.
A few random thoughts while I wonder if Felger is going to keep ignoring that I criticized Tom Brady last season to fit his narrative...
- The Bruins were scoreless with the 'Canes with less than five minutes left and, then, ho-hum, they scored twice for another victory.
- It's like they can do whatever they want and still win. It's really amazing.
- Danton Heinen made some nice little plays last night that paid off.
- Celtics host the Heat tonight and need more out of the center position to kick into another gear.
- Analyzing the Red Sox roster, this time at second base.
- Sorry, the problems with the Patriots offense are not on Tom Brady or his attitude.
- Could his play and his attitude be a little better? Sure. But we don't know what's going on with practice and how much of this stuff has been covered there.
- Can you believe Felger? He kills Brady all day on Monday — qualifying it with, "He's not most of the problem" — and then when I defend Brady with facts, Felger blows up?
- Come on, man. Felger needs to own that he's killing Brady and needs to stop saying he should basically be Superman for this offense. That's not football. It's not realistic.
Time to hit the links...
By sticking with the ‘little plays’, Danton Heinen won the battle in Tuesday’s win over Carolina
BSJ Game Report: Bruins 2, Hurricanes 0 – Halak posts shutout, B’s rally late to secure 8th straight win
Weeks after his career appeared to be at a crossroads, David Backes relishes the ‘elation’ that came with a return to TD Garden ice
5 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — B-Robb on Celtics/NBA
7 p.m.: MCBK — Maine at Northeastern (NESN)
7 p.m.: MCBK — South Carolina at UMass (CBSSN)
7:30 p.m.: NBA — Miami at Celtics (NBCSB)
8 p.m.: NHL —St. Louis at Pittsburgh (NBCSN)
[table id=224 /]
— Patriots on NBCSB (@NBCSPatriots) December 4, 2019
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.