A few random thoughts while I wonder how long until Patriots fans start chirping the Lamar Jackson/Ravens media coverage...
- The Celtics edged the Kings last night as Marcus Smart was huge down the stretch.
- Glad the defense clamped down on Buddy Hield the second time around ... oh wait.
- The Celtics got huge contributions from ... Tremont Waters?
- Celtics team doctors spoke to the media and ... basically said Kemba Walker had a bad stinger (in sports parlance, not the medical term) and should be fine. That's what I said in the moment on Twitter, which triggered the worst of the cesspool. Nice work by those guys.
- The Bruins are in Montreal tonight, and then Ottawa, but no Patrice Bergeron. They're going to try to maintain him better. Smart move.
- Brian Johnson is gone from the Red Sox.
- The Ravens absolutely destroyed the Rams last night in LA and Baltimore is really on a roll. We'll see if it continues, but there's little question that right now they're the best team in the AFC ... considering they beat the Patriots pretty good just a few weeks ago.
- I probably won't be hearing any more about the Ravens' loss to the Browns from a select few. Teams change over the course of the season. You can't compare Week 4 to Week 12. Patriots fans should know that better than anybody.
- Will the Ravens come back down to Earth/Patriots improve down the stretch? That's why they play the games.
Time to hit the links...
Tremont Waters gives Celtics a glimpse of his intriguing upside
BSJ Game Report: Celtics 103, Kings 102 – Marcus Smart rescues C’s late in thriller
Celtics doctors explain Kemba Walker’s injury and recovery
2-4 p.m.: Bedard live in-studio with Felger & Mazz
7 p.m.: NHL — Bruins at Montreal (NESN)
8:30 p.m.: NBA — LA Clippers at Dallas (NBATV)
[table id=224 /]
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) November 26, 2019
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at email@example.com.