A few random thoughts while I wonder if Jon Gruden is still giving out high-fives in the Black Hole...
- Good team win by the Celtics down in Charlotte as Kemba Walker got to have the last laugh at his former team.
- B-Robb makes the case that Javonte Green could be pushing for a regular role
- Bruins look to start a new winning streak in Detroit. Depressing what's happened to that team.
- Conor looks at whether or not a McAvoy-Grzelcyk pairing could be of use.
- Zach Senyshyn is back
- Raiders held on to beat the Chargers last night to improve to 5-4
- Weird game as most Thursdays are.
- Philip Rivers was absolutely terrible in the game. And that's against a bad defense that everyone passes and scores on.
- This feels like it could be it for him. Wonder if they have No. 12 free to give out.
- Gruden got lucky the Chargers didn't gain one single yard or else we'd be talking about his timeout with 1:06 left.
- Raiders are 5-4 now and could make the AFC West interesting. They play at KC on Dec. 1. Don't think they can stop that offense.
Time to hit the links...
From the Las Vegas Review-Journal
Robb: Javonte Green is building a case for a regular role
BSJ Game Report: Celtics 108, Hornets 87 – C’s win sixth straight in Kemba’s homecoming
Winning Plays Podcast: Gordon Hayward is finally back
Celtics Notebook: Kemba preps for homecoming, Jaylen Brown set to return after battling infection
The Celtics made Marcus Morris an extension offer … but for how much?
As Bruins look to access untapped offense from blue line, could a McAvoy-Grzelcyk D pairing be the answer?
Zach Senyshyn kept things ‘simple’ on Tuesday, and showcased plenty of promise in Bruins’ bottom-six corps
Completed Q&A: Conor Ryan on Bruins, NHL & more – 11.7.19
2 p.m.: NHL — Tampa Bay at Buffalo (NBCSN)
3 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Bedard on Patriots at the bye
7 p.m.: NBA — Cleveland at Washington (ESPN)
7 p.m.: CFB — UCF at Tulsa (ESPN2)
7:30 p.m.: NHL — Bruins at Red Wings (NESN/NHLN)
8 p.m.: CFB — Navy at UConn (ESPN2)
8 p.m.: MCBK — Harvard at Northeastern (NESN Plus)
10:30 p.m.: NBA — Miami at LA Lakers (NBATV)
10:30 p.m.: CFB — Washington at Oregon St. (FS1)
Noon: CFB — Amherst at Williams (NESN)
Noon: CFB — Florida State at Boston College (ACC)
Noon: CFB — UMass at Army (CBSSN)
1 p.m.: CFB — Harvard at Columbia (NBCSB)
1 p.m.: NHL — Buffalo at Tampa Bay (NHLN)
3:30 p.m.: CFB — Princeton at Dartmouth (ESPNU)
3:30 p.m.: MCHK — Boston College at UConn (NESN)
5 p.m.: NBA — Celtics at Spurs (NBCSB)
5 p.m.: MCHK — BU at Providence (NESN)
5 p.m.: MCHK — Quinnipiac at Harvard (NESN Plus)
9 p.m.: MCBK — URI at Maryland (FS1)
Noon: MCBK — Boston College at South Florida (CBSSN)
1 p.m.: MCHK — UMass at New Hampshire (NESN)
1 p.m.: NFL — Kansas City at Tennessee (CBS)
1 p.m.: NFL — NY Giants at NY Jets (Fox)
4 p.m.: MCBK — UMass-Lowell at Ohio State (ESPNU)
4:25 p.m.: NFL — LA Rams at Pittsburgh (Fox)
7 p.m.: NHL — Flyers at Bruins (NESN)
8:20 p.m.: NFL — Minnesota at Dallas (NBC)
[table id=224 /]
No big deal; just a guy playing fetch with a beluga whale... 😮 pic.twitter.com/PdSNgVABIu
— Steve Stewart-Williams (@SteveStuWill) November 7, 2019
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at email@example.com.