- It was a lot closer for awhile more than anyone expected, but the Pats' defense managed to help put the Giants away on Thursday night in a 35-14 win. Michael Bennett was strangely absent for a lot of that performance and Greg digs deeper to figure out what's the cause for his diminished playing time.
- At this point it feels like the Pats' defense and special teams has scored more than some offenses around the league.
- Ten days off now for New England before they face the Jets on Monday night. Good timing for the long layoff with so many injuries out of last night's game.
- The Bruins finally dropped one on their west coast swing but managed to start the year with a 3-1 trip against some tough competition. They come home looking for some answers on a struggling second line.
- The Al Horford situation continues to get more intriguing in the aftermath.
Time to hit the links...
7:00 p.m.: NBA - Celtics at Magic (NBC Sports Boston)
8:08 p.m..: NFL — Nationals at Cardinals (TBS)
[table id=224 /]
— Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) October 11, 2019
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at email@example.com.