A few random thoughts while I wonder if the Bruins miss last year's China trip ... nah ....
- The Bruins continued their sizzling start to the season with a 4-3 triumph over the Golden Knights that didn't feel that close.
- I don't know what Jack Edwards did in Vegas, but he sounded extra pumped up during that contest. Good morning at the blackjack tables ... Jack?
- Nice to see the top line finally start playing this season.
- Bruins dodged a few bullets with Matt Grzelcyk and Tuukka Rask battling through some stuff.
- Karson Kuhlman is fun to watch. Can we get him a nickname, like Circle K? He does skate in a lot of circles. I dunno. Thinking out loud here.
- Find someone who loves you as much as Connor loves Charlie Coyle. I think his goal this season is to get Coyle in as many headlines as possible. (I kid because I love ...)
- Dana LeVangie is out as pitching coach ... nobody loves a scapegoat like the Red Sox.
- BTW, how much do you think it infuriates the Red Sox every time the Rays win a game and it's mentioned how they have the lowest payroll in baseball, with a stocked farm system? Tampa $56 million, Boston $240 million.
- Game 5 in Houston should be fun. And there are two Game 5s today.
- Who's going to play in more games, Robert Williams or Isaiah Wynn?
Time to hit the links...
Bedard’s Breakdown: First half proved Patriots don’t need a running game for effective play-action passing
Podcast: Bedard talks Patriots roster, Redskins win on Felger & Mazz 10.08.19
Completed Q&A: Bedard on Patriots/NFL 10.08.19
Sorting through the Celtics’ center picture with Robert Williams (groin) sidelined
Live Q&A: B-Robb on Celtics/NBA at 5 p.m. Wednesday
Video: Watch Jaylen Brown hit game-winning 3 in Celtics scrimmage
As Bruins try to solve the puzzle at right wing, Karson Kuhlman makes a compelling case on the Coyle line
BSJ Game Report: Bruins 4, Golden Knights 3 – Top line keys comeback victory over Vegas, Rask has dehydration scare
5 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — B-Robb on Celtics/NBA
5:07 p.m.: MLB — Cardinals (2-2) at Braves (TBS)
8:37 p.m..: MLB — Nationals (2-2) at Dodgers (TBS)
[table id=224 /]
David Backes starts a strong forechecking sequence tha ends with Torey Krug's first goal of the year.
4-2 Bruins. pic.twitter.com/XzCXK0Xf49
— Conor Ryan (@ConorRyan_93) October 9, 2019
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at email@example.com.