A few random thoughts while I wonder if this Patriots season is just always going to have news...
- Antonio Brown has been sued for sexual assault. The NFL gears of justice grind very slowly, so I wouldn't expect anything to happen soon...
- Brown is due to be on the practice field today. Perhaps he'll address the media. At Gillette. Not Tom Brady's house.
- The Patriots had seven receivers with Brown, so Demaryius Thomas was sent to old coach Adam Gase to shuffle the deck.
- I talked some on-field fears about Brown with Felger & Mazz.
- Had a mammoth chat last night. Good questions. Not many repeaters.
- Red Sox lost again ... feels like this is just about over.
- Where does Brett Ritchie fit on the Bruins?
Time to hit the links...
Bedard: Don’t expect much change in Antonio Brown’s status, unless…
Patscap’s Breakdown: The cap impact of Antonio Brown, Demaryius Thomas
Antonio Brown accused of sexual assault in lawsuit
Patriots trade Demaryius Thomas to Jets for sixth-round pick
Podcast: Bedard on Steelers-Patriots, Antonio Brown with Felger and Mazz 09.10.19
Completed Q&A: Bedard on Patriots/NFL 09.11.19
Bedard’s Breakdown: A few defensive wrinkles stood out in Patriots’ decimation of Steelers
McAdam: Task at hand is to ensure Red Sox season doesn’t go from bad to worse in next few weeks
BSJ Game Report: Blue Jays 4, Red Sox 3 – Losing streak rolls on north of the border
McAdam: Why the firing of Dave Dombrowski came Sunday night instead of after the season
7 a.m.: FIBA — World Cup: US vs. France (ESPNews)
5 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Brian Robb on Celtics/NBA
7:10 p.m.: Red Sox at Blue Jays (NESN)
[table id=224 /]
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.