A few random thoughts while I wonder if Mike Tomlin will hear Scott Zolak in his ear again...
- DKPittsburghSports.com and BSJ will share some content this week, as usual. Today, Dale Lolley catches you up on the Steelers, and I do the same on the Patriots.
- Demaryius Thomas is back, and N'Keal Harry is on IR for a while. Where that leaves the Patriots at receiver, and how they might deploy their targets in the early going.
- Belichick basically punted on any hard vet/youth decisions with the 53-man roster. Understandable but interesting approach.
- The Red Sox are back home after a successful road trip. Time is running out.
- Wouldn't write off the Texans yet. The deals they made probably make them better in the short term.
- Interesting thoughts on Chris Sale from McAdam.
Time to hit the links...
BSJ Live Q&A: Bedard on roster moves, Patriots-Steelers, 6 p.m. Tuesday
Bedard: Thomas signs, Harry to IR – How does the receiving corp look for Week 1?
NFL Notebook: Wouldn’t go burying Bill O’Brien and Texans just yet, plus more Patriots roster thoughts
Bedard: Bill Belichick lets it ride with his ‘Over The Hill Gang’
8:30 a.m.: FIBA World Cup — USA vs. Turkey (ESPN+)
Noon: Tennis — US Open (ESPN)
2-4 p.m.: Bedard on Felger & Mazz (Listen live)
6 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Bedard on Patriots cuts, Steelers
7 p.m.: Tennis — US Open (ESPN)
7:10 p.m.: Twins at Red Sox (NESN)
[table id=224 /]
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.