A few random thoughts while I wonder if the Red Sox are happy they gave up two home games against the Yankees for that...
- Well, the NBA and NHL landscapes are certainly changing quickly. I have a hard time keeping up, so make sure you stick close with B-Robb and Conor because no one puts the news in a local context better than those two.
- Hard to believe that Al Horford is gone ... and to the Sixers. They still won't have a clue how to win games at the end.
- I'm supposed to be scared of the Nets with Kyrie and an aging Kevin Durant coming off Achilles surgery a year from now? Yeah, ok...
- I can't believe someone is paying Terry Rozier that much money.
- So long, Noel Acciari. Much respect for the local boy and good for him getting paid. Lot of injuries, though.
- This basically sums up the Red Sox' lost weekend in London, which was a waste of everyone's time and money:
- I still think this Red Sox team is fully capable of flipping the Patriots' switch. So I'm with you, Alex, although we might be alone.
- The Patriots didn't exactly hum on offense last year and they're looking to do a lot better. Are they there yet?
- Revs have a tightened up a lot after Brad Friedel's firing (sorry, this is New England, not England ... so it's not a sacking).
Time to hit the links...
McAdam: Alex Cora still believes, but it’s getting harder for everyone else
McAdam: Flawed process sends the wrong Sox players to All-Star Game
BSJ Game Report: Yankees 12, Red Sox 8 – Once more, bullpen bellyflops against NY
MLB Notebook: Loss of Brian Johnson adds to Red Sox’ trade deadline needs
Examining the Celtics’ options with the Terry Rozier sign-and-trade for Kemba Walker
Where will Celtics turn after Al Horford leaves for Sixers?
Free Agency Live Updates: Rozier headed to Hornets in sign-and-trade, Horford headed to Philly
Could Celtics realistically pull off a complex sign-and-trade for Kemba Walker?
NBA Notebook: Six thoughts on the first six deals of NBA Free Agency; Where’s Horford going?
Ryan: Another youth movement is likely planned for the Bruins this offseason – and it might be their only option
Live Coverage: NHL free agency – Noel Acciari reportedly signs with Panthers, Clifton re-ups for 3 years
NHL Notebook: Evaluating Bruins’ options with free agency about to begin, predictions & more
1 p.m.: MLB — Kansas City at Toronto (MLBN)
7:05 p.m.: MLB — Cubs at Pittsburgh (ESPN)
10 p.m.: MLB — San Francisco at San Diego (MLBN)
[table id=224 /]
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at email@example.com.