A few random thoughts while I wonder if Kyrie has heard Danny's subtle shots...
- The Red Sox won in a walk-off last night to get back on the winning side.
- I still don't understand why shortstop Tim Anderson didn't go to third base in that situation. It was bases loaded, two outs. Really no shot on that ball at first. Force at third.
- Hopefully the Red Sox' bullpen can make it to the London trip. They seem to be on fumes.
- The Bruins re-signed Steven Kampfer ... anyone else feeling a little uneasy about their cap crunch now?
- Danny Ainge might be living in an alternate reality.
- That being said, really like this crop of Celtics rookies. They seem to know how to go about their business.
- B-Robb is on point with the Celtics' cap situation.
- I don't care if VAR confirmed the PK in the U.S. World Cup victory on Monday, it was way too soft to be called in that circumstance. It's not like they were about to score. Let them play.
Time to hit the links...
Six takeaways from the Celtics’ introductory rookie press conference
Notebook: Danny Ainge remains defiant about appeal of Celtics as free agency approaches
Inside an overlooked benefit for the Celtics surprise cap room
Noon: Women's World Cup — Italy vs. China (FS1)
3 p.m.: Women's World Cup — Netherlands vs. Japan (FS1)
7 p.m.: CBASE — CWS: Michigan vs. Vanderbilt, Game 2 (ESPN)
7 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Sean McAdam on Red Sox/MLB
7:10 p.m.: MLB — White Sox at Red Sox (NESN)
[table id=224 /]
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.