A few random thoughts while I wonder if the Red Sox have just been distracted by the Bruins' Cup run this whole time ...
- The five greatest words in sports: Stanley Cup Final Game 7.
- Can't wait to be in the building tonight with Conor. Will definitely be one to cross off the bucket list.
- The Bruins are the better team. They should win.
- The Bruins are the more experienced team. They should win.
- The Bruins have the better goaltender. They should win.
- The Bruins have the better coach. They should win.
- If the Bruins don't win, it will be because the Blues were better on this night.
- I don't want to hear any pearl-clutching about the refs or physical play. It will be settled on the ice.
- I think Jordan Binnington is going to vomit through his mask.
- Patrice Bergeron will have three points.
- Obligatory Red Sox reference: They stink right now. Bullpen can't close. They are spotty in the field (Brock Holt?). Some of the players couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat right now. And they'll have our undivided attention on Thursday. Wonderful.
Time to hit the links
In Brandon Carlo, the Bruins might have an X-factor for a decisive Game 7
Podcast: Conor Ryan previews Game 7 of Stanley Cup Final on SBNation Radio’s Pushing The Odds
Video: Patrice Bergeron previews Game 7 vs. Blues
BSJ Live Q&A: Conor Ryan on Game 7 & more Bruins news, 6 p.m. Wednesday
6 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Conor Ryan on Game 7
4:05 p.m.: Rangers at Red Sox (NESN)
8 p.m.: NHL — Game 7: Blues at Bruins (NBC)
[table id=224 /]
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.