A few random thoughts while I wonder what kind of idiot would shoot David Ortiz in the back at a crowded bar in the DR...
- First of all, thoughts and prayers for David Ortiz and his family. A scary ordeal last night, but it appears he'll be fine in the long term.
- Terrific, money performance in a huge spot by the Bruins last night. Apparently, Patrice Bergeron gave a rousing speech.
- I thought Tuukka Rask was outstanding last night, and the final score doesn't nearly capture his value.
- Anyone else have the feeling Jordan Binnington is going to crap himself in Game 7? That bouncing puck goal? Come on.
- Totally agree with Sean McAdam here: For now, Red Sox aren't good enough to play with the best.
- Also, the Red Sox are already rumored to be looking for relief help.
- B-Robb lays out your Celtics offseason calendar.
- Taking a look at the Patriots offense for this season.
Time to hit the links
How a few impassioned words from Patrice Bergeron helped keep the Bruins’ Stanley Cup dreams alive
Bedard: Tuukka Rask has his Tim Thomas moment in Game 6, own legacy will be cemented in Game 7
BSJ Playoffs Report: Bruins 5, Blues 1 – Rask, Top-6 keep B’s season alive, force Game 7 at TD Garden
Video: David Pastrnak – ‘It’s a dream come true, tough to describe what it feels like, we’ll be ready’
Video: Charlie McAvoy – ‘This is my first Stanley Cup and it’s just a lot, just being honest with you, the emotions involved …’
Video: Jake DeBrusk – ‘Similar approach (in Game 7) as this game: get to our gameplan first’
FINAL: Bruins 5, Blues 1 – Tuukka Rask, top six send Cup Final the distance
With addition of Karson Kuhlman to lineup, Bruins look to fight size with speed in Game 6
Amid traffic jams, jet lag & cancelled practices, an eventful preseason trek to China built bonds, braced Bruins for adversity
NFL Notebook: What will the Patriots’ ground game look like in 2019? We asked one ex-New England back for his thoughts
First and 10: Are the Texans going to go after Nick Caserio?
Live Q&A: Talk Patriots with Price, Monday at 2 p.m.
Analysis: With minicamp done, putting Patriots’ roster under the microscope
McAdam: For now, Red Sox aren’t good enough to play with the best
Report: David Ortiz shot in back during burglary attempt in Dominican Republic
BSJ Game Report: Rays 6 Red Sox 1 – Red Sox have their chances, but can’t capitalize
MLB Notebook: Trade season begins with Red Sox seeking relief
2 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Price on Patriots/NFL
7:10 p.m.: Rangers at Red Sox (NESN)
9 p.m.: NBA — Finals Game 5: Warriors at Raptors (ABC)
[table id=224 /]
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.