A few random thoughts while I wonder what the NHL thought of Bruce Cassidy ripping the refs during its marquee event...
- I'm not one to blame much on the refs but, yup, the Bruins got screwed last night.
- That being said, I think most neutral observers would feel a little more strongly if ... the Bruins hadn't stopped playing on that play, and the period and a half before that.
- Craig Berube ... sharper than he looks and sounds.
- If the Bruins' stars don't start doing their part, that call will be a mere footnote. The 5v5 numbers for them are brutal.
- Bruce Cassidy after this game, or Daenerys Targaryen at King's Landing ... who ya got?!
- I have all the breakdown you need from the final minicamp practice. Isaiah Wynn lives!
- Stephon Gilmore was awesome this camp.
- Tom Brady spoke.
- Don't say I don't try for you people ...
- I know this really couldn't be avoided, but did anybody else feel a little weird that the Patriots were blasting social media with details of their rings and ceremony ... while the Bruins' season was melting away? Tough spot for the team.
- The Red Sox swept the Double-A Royals ... now Boston re-enters Major League play with the Rays coming to town.
- The Nets are planning something big ... Kyrie and who else?
Time to hit the links
A few words from Craig Berube have shifted the entire course of Stanley Cup Final – and put Bruins on the brink
Bedard: Non-call was brutal, but Bruins aren’t winning anything unless their best produce
BSJ Playoffs Report: Blues 2, Bruins 1 – Brutal officiating, sluggish 2nd period push Bruins to brink
Bruce Cassidy blasts officials for ‘egregious’ missed call on game-winning goal
Video: Patrice Bergeron on the non-call – ‘It is frustrating, especially with what’s at stake’
Video: Jake DeBrusk – ‘You want to do it for a guy (Chara) but in the end, they got the result’
Video: Craig Berube – ‘I’m not here to judge the officials and calls … they go both ways’
Video: Salem’s Zach Stanford – ‘I was just able to find (O’Reilly) there and a pretty sweet finish by him’
Video: Bruce Cassidy – ‘This is the National Hockey League, getting a black eye with the officiating’
Video: Torey Krug on if he thinks Stanley Cup Final has been called differently since Berube’s comments: ‘Yes’
FINAL: Blues 2, Bruins 1 – Controversial non-call leads to St. Louis game-winning goal
Less than 3 days after reportedly breaking jaw, Zdeno Chara could play in pivotal Game 5
Completed Q&A: Conor Ryan on Bruins-Blues & more – 6.6.19
Patriots Minicamp Report 06.06.19: LT Isaiah Wynn makes progress, starters back in spots, sloppy offense, 4 up/down
BSJ Live Q&A: Bedard on Patriots minicamp, Bruins and everything else, 2 p.m.
Tom Brady on N’Keal Harry, Rob Gronkowski, his contract, and much more
Stephon Gilmore on locking down N’Keal Harry: ‘I’m not going to make it easy on anybody’
Patriots Live Notebook 06.06.19: Pats wrap up minicamp with quick session
Video: Patriots kick off Thursday minicamp workout with passing drill
7 a.m.: French Open (NBCSN/Tennis)
11 a.m.: French Open (NBC/NBCSN)
2 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Bedard on Patriots, Bruins and everything else
7:10 p.m.: Rays at Red Sox (NESN)
9 p.m.: NBA — Finals Game 4: Raptors at Warriors (ABC)
8 a.m.: French Open (NBC)
6:10 p.m.: Rays at Red Sox (NESN)
9 a.m.: French Open (NBC)
1:05 p.m.: Rays at Red Sox (NESN)
8 p.m.: NHL — Stanley Cup Final Game 6: Bruins at Blues (NBC)
[table id=224 /]
Made it for ya pic.twitter.com/Fn64LwVMOd
— Nathan (@nlarson39) June 7, 2019
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.