A few random thoughts while I wonder how much more we're going to see Jon Hamm...
- Yeah, so the Bruins lost last night and they really didn't look all that good. From Tuukka Rask and Noel Acciari allowing a wraparound in the first minute, David Pastrnak ducking a hit and them getting one shot on goal in the last nine minutes ... the Bruins have had better games.
- Yet despite that and the Bruins being down a defenseman for two periods again (both losses), the Bruins were still in the game until the empty-netter. Both Blues wins, when they've "dominated," they've scored all of one real goal in final two periods of regulation play in each game.
- No, I'm not all that worried, even if Zdeno Chara is out. The Blues are definitely a good, solid team with grit and skill, but they need a lot to go right for them to win. And I don't think that's going to happen twice at TD Garden in three games.
- Patriots are back on the field again today. ... Should be fun seeing TB12 and others out there.
- All right, if the Red Sox and their stars want to start playing this season, now would be a good time.
Time to hit the links
Zdeno Chara’s presence looms large both on bench and in Cup Final — with availability uncertain for Game 5
Bedard: Don’t fret, the Bruins – when fully staffed – are still in control of this series
BSJ Playoffs Report: Blues 4, Bruins 2 – B’s lose Chara, Blues punch back to knot series up
Video: David Backes – ‘You’re going to need depth and we’ve been tested … we have to bind together’
Video: Brandon Carlo – ‘Two games with five D hasn’t been easy but … we’ve got to pick up the slack’
Video: Bruce Cassidy – ‘I think our forwards have got to do a way better job with our D out’
Game 4 FINAL: Blues 4, Bruins 2 – O’Reilly’s second gives St. Louis the lead, ties series
As minicamp looms, 2019 Patriots coming into sharper focus
First and 10: Patriots set to open minicamp Tuesday morning – what will we be looking for?
Completed Q&A: Price talks Patriots, minicamp and plenty of other stuff 06.03.19
11:15 a.m.: Patriots practice (closed to public)
5 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Sean McAdam on Red Sox/MLB
8:15 p.m.: MLB — Red Sox at Royals (NESN)
8:30 p.m.: College Softball WS — Game 2: UCLA vs. Oklahoma (ESPN)
[table id=224 /]
Settle down. Go to bed.
Need help? See a typo? Problems with your account? Let us know at email@example.com.