A few random thoughts while I wonder
- The Red Sox finally got their third win of the season and it only took 11 games and a, ho-hum, 1-0 victory over the Diamondbacks.
- Seriously, has a team this talented ever had to grind so hard for all three wins to this point?
- Figures: the man who has the best start for the Greatest Staff Ever was the throwaway fill-in starter (Hector Velazquez).
- Of course the Red Sox are not going to get booed on Tuesday, and they shouldn't. But all bets are off after the first pitch...
- Having two starters leave with injuries in a meaningless game ... not optimal for the Celtics.
- Will those injuries change anything?
- Yes ... playoff hockey is here.
- Some questions for the Patriots.
- Revs ... yeah.
- Good call in Auburn-Virginia, but brutal miss on the double dribble.
- Frozen Four starts Thursday.
Time to hit the links
First and 10: When it comes to the draft, Patriots show preference for college captains
Live Q&A: Talk Patriots with Price, Monday at 3 p.m.
NFL Notebook: 10 team-building questions for Patriots as draft weekend looms
Podcast: Bedard talks Rodgers, Brady & Patriots – Jason McIntyre Show 04.06.19
Completed Q&A: Bedard on Patriots/NFL 04.06.19
McAdam: Red Sox, Alex Cora manage a rare win that was even harder than it looked
BSJ Game Report: Red Sox 1, Diamondbacks 0 – Moreland, bullpen to the rescue for Sox
Final: Red Sox 1, Diamondbacks 0 — Sox piece together a win in road trip finale
MLB Notebook: The Red Sox’ poor start, through the eyes of an opposing scout
Celtics face one final obstacle ahead of postseason grind
BSJ Game Report: Magic 116, Celtics 108 – Injuries overshadow meaningless loss
Final: Magic 116, Celtics 108 — C’s lose Smart, Tatum to injury
NBA Notebook: What will Celtics’ playoff rotation look like?
3 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Chris Price on Patriots/NFL
7:10 p.m.: MLB — Yankees at Astros (ESPN)
9:20 p.m.: MCBK — Championship — Texas Tech vs. Virginia (CBS)
[table id=224 /]
Need help? See a typo? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.