A few random thoughts while I wonder if OBJ could be more of a drama queen...
- Celtics are in Philadelphia tonight and one quick look at the standings show it's now or never when it comes to them moving up the seedings board.
- The Celtics and Sixers have 11 games remaining; 10 for Indiana.
- Boston owns the Sixers of late (forever?) so it seems nearly a lock they'll be within two games of the third seed ... but Philly has the easiest schedule down the stretch.
- Indiana lost last night at the Clippers and it plays at Golden State on Thursday before returning home. So this seems like the last charge of the Fighting Stevens Men. We'll see if they can make this interesting.
- Bruins were an absolute buzzsaw last night down on The Island, blasting the Islanders 5-0. Sean Kuraly scored twice.
- One specialist is back in the fold for the Patriots ... what about the other one?
- I've been told the Browns have not been/will not be an option for Stephen Gostkowski — although you never know with that owner — so that makes his return to Foxboro very likely at some point, unless he suddenly retires.
- Mike Trout's megadeal is done, so let's get Mookie done already.
Time to hit the links...
Stephen Gostkowski remains unsigned, a look at the other options – if the Patriots need one
First and 10: Free-agent updates, Patriots rule latest power rankings…and more
Patriots Notebook: Punter Ryan Allen re-signs, Belichick spotted at Alabama
With 3 starting defensemen sidelined, how did Bruins put together best defensive effort of season?
BSJ Game Report: Bruins 5, Islanders 0 — Kuraly scores twice, B’s defense clamps down on New York
Final: Bruins 5, Islanders 0 — B’s dominate on the road
TBD: BSJ Live Q&A – Sean McAdam on Red Sox/MLB (Traveling)
6:40 p.m.: MCBK — First Four: N.C. Central vs. North Dakota St. (Tru TV)
7 p.m.: NBA — Celtics at 76ers (ESPN/NBCSB)
7 p.m.: MCBK — NIT: Harvard at Georgetown (ESPN2)
[table id=224 /]
Marchy has got the jokes ... always a good sign.
Need help? See a typo? Let us know at email@example.com.