A few random thoughts while I wonder if any of the players talked on the Celtics' plane to San Francisco...
- Feels like we're going to know a whole bunch more about this Celtics team after this four-game West Coast trip, starting tonight against the Warriors.
- Being on the road together for nine days could be just the thing to bring this fractured team together, or they could all be at each other's throats and taking 12 separate jets back after the Clippers game.
- Kyrie — Mr. Soundbyte — tried to sing a different tune by actually completing sentences with reporters, but then it went downhill when he said, "at this point in my career I just want to play basketball at a very, very high level and the distractions that come within the team sometimes can get overwhelming so, I’m human."
- Mr. Uncle Drew, Mr. Hollywood Producer, Mr. All-Star Sitdown with Rachel Nichols, Mr. LeBron Wannabe, Mr. I Want To Be Heard on Social Issues .... Yeah, that guy just wants to play basketball.
- Look, if Kyrie just wants to play ball, maybe he should disconnect from everything, put some time into the locker room and see what happens.
- Important story from B-Robb: Exactly what is the deal for next season should Kyrie bolt town?
- The more I dug into the stats, the more I came to this realization: The Patriots will bring Josh Gordon back if he's reinstated ... and I can see their point.
Time to hit the links...
First and 10: Franchise tag window closes Tuesday; ex-Patriot selling his Super Bowl ring
Salary cap recap 03.04.19: Patriots have $24,304,503 in space after Allen, Andrews moves made official
Bedard: If you’re the Patriots, why wouldn’t you bring back Josh Gordon
Completed Q&A: Price talks post-combine NFL landscape 03.04.19
Examining the Celtics’ options if Kyrie Irving walks in free agency
Celtics Notebook: Kyrie opens up on frustations, Durant thinks Celtics will be fine for playoffs
Kyrie’s lack of urgency, the struggles of Marcus Morris and other leftovers from Celtics-Rockets
1 p.m.: MLB — Red Sox at National (WEEI)
7 p.m.: NHL — Hurricanes at Bruins, NESN (Ryan)
7 p.m.: MCBK — Rhode Island at Saint Joseph’s (CBSSN)
10:30 p.m.: NBA — Celtics at Warriors, TNT (Robb)
[table id=224 /]
This is always great #runrichrun
Need help? See a typo? Let us know at email@example.com.