ATLANTA — Good morning!
A few random thoughts while I wonder if Bill Belichick is still talking about his book history...
- All kidding aside, it was fairly interesting. But, man, your boy can talk when he wants to. Seven minutes!
- Heard Tom Brady was interviewed by Rob Ryan. That's ... weird.
- Rob Gronkowski was asked to sign an autograph by a "member of the media." Sigh.
- Gronk also appeared to say gracias ... to a group that included some Chinese media members. What's Yo Soy Fiesta in Mandarin?
- Another strange sight: Nick Caserio at a table with the coaches. Of course, I'm not bright enough to ask why ... but the Patriots Football Weekly trio was. They're brighter than they look.
- Some nice words on Stephon Gilmore from his teammates.
- Devin McCourty says he's not contemplating retirement ... after not denying Deion Sanders saying he heard McCourty was thinking about it and McCourty saying if he won a third title with his brother, how much did he have to accomplish? Yeah, he's totally not thinking about it.
- Pretty nice game out of Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown. Almost felt like last season.
- Tuukka's coming back. Apparently, he recovered from his concussion lying on a beach.
- Hey, the Revolution actually signed a halfway decent player. Kudos.
Time to hit the links...
Why a win over the Rams Sunday would secure a unique spot in Patriots’ history for Stephon Gilmore
Podcast: Price on Patriots, Super Bowl LIII with 92.3 The Fan in Cleveland 01.30.19
Video: Bill Belichick – ‘If we move the ball and score points, we’ll feel good about our offensive approach’
Patriots Notebook: Malcom Brown (calf) pops up on injury report, Devin McCourty dismisses retirement talk
Video: James White on Rams’ defensive front: ‘They’re very disruptive’
Video: Stephon Gilmore on Cooks, Woods: ‘Both of those guys are tough to cover’
Podcast: Price talks Patriots-Rams with 560 WQAM 1.30.19
Out of the spotlight, character coach Jack Easterby has worked to become the spiritual heart of the Patriots’ franchise
With Devin McCourty and Gronk in limbo, who else could be playing final game as a Patriot?
Bedard: In his way, Wade Phillips responds to Belichick’s comments – could a surprise be coming from Rams?
Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown provide reminder of their potential amid Anthony Davis trade speculation
BSJ Game Report: Celtics 126, Hornets 94 – Dominant second half carries Celtics to win
Jabari Bird facing additional charges from domestic incident
Final: Celtics 126, Hornets 94 –C’s pull away in third quarter in blowout win
9:45-11:30 a.m.: Super Bowl — Rams availability (Bedard, Price)
4-5:15 p.m.: Super Bowl — Patriots availability (Bedard, Price)
3 p.m.: Golf — Phoenix Open (Golf)
7 p.m.: NHL — Flyers at Bruins, NESN/NHLN (Ryan)
8 p.m.: NBA — Bucks at Raptors (TNT)
10:30 p.m.: NBA — 76ers at Warriors (TNT)
[table id=224 /]
Need help? See a typo? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.