A few random thoughts while I figure out exactly how many Patriots fans are going to be in Nashville this weekend ...
- Seriously, I think Nissan Stadium is going to be half-filled with Patriots fans. Should be quite the scene and a boost for a team that could use a little boost on the road.
- Bruins are home against the Canucks as the watch continues for the next 5v5 goal by someone other than the top line.
- I don't understand what Bruce Cassidy is waiting for in not dropping David Pastrnak down to the second line to start finding chemistry. The Bruins are going nowhere if they don't get more offense from the other two lines. So why keep Patrice Bergeron, Brad Marchand and Pastrnak together ... pile up points? Get on with getting better.
- Halak in net tonight. Let's see if he stays hot.
- So there are reports that Terry Rozier is not happy with his playing time and that teams are waiting for him to be traded at some point. Yeah, that wasn't predictable or anything. Young NBA players love going from having t-shirts made about them for postseason heroics to being bit players.
- In any event, B-Robb reports it's a longshot Rozier will be dealt.
- If the Celtics lose to the 2-8 Suns tonight ... yikes.
Time to hit the links...
Coach’s View: Explaining pass protection adjustments and the Patriots’ mike calls
First and 10: Why is Trey Flowers nicknamed ‘Quiet Storm’?
Podcast: Price talks Patriots-Titans with 98.5’s Adam Jones 11.07.18
Patriots’ improved run defense vs. QBs will be tested against Marcus Mariota
Patriots Notebook: Gronkowski, Michel spotted at practice; Irvin signs with Falcons
Source: Terry Rozier trade ‘extremely unlikely’ during season
Completed Q&A: B-Robb on Celtics/NBA 11.7.18
Celtics Notebook: Robert Williams gets thrown into the fire, Peyton Manning pays a visit with Celtics
McAdam at GM Meetings in Carlsbad, Calif.
6 p.m.: BSJ Live Q&A — Conor Ryan on Bruins/NHL.
7 p.m.: NHL — Canucks at Bruins, NESN (Ryan)
9 p.m.: NBA — Celtics at Suns, NBCSB (Robb)
Friday: Celtics at Jazz, 9:30 p.m.
Saturday: Maple Leafs at Bruins, 7 p.m.; No. 2 Clemson at No. 22 Boston College, 8 p.m.
Sunday: Patriots at Titans, 1 p.m.; Golden Knights at Bruins, 7 p.m.; Celtics at Trail Blazers, 9 p.m.
Find a typo? Need help? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.